Monday, February 28, 2011

Free Stuff for Pictures


Post your favorite pictures of those doing something right and something wrong while talking on the cell phone. Please do not take pictures while driving or operating a vehicle of any kind -- this disqualifies you for any free stuff.

Once a month we will pick the winners for doing something right and those Cell Phone users who are doing something wrong.  We are giving away T-Shirts with the "Save Me From My Cell Phone" Graphic (from the website) and free copies of the Ebook "Save Me From My Cell Phone".

I will personally sign every T-Shirt and once you receive your t-shirt, post a pic on my Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1643449749).

I will be announcing a book chat for those who want to meet me and talk about a kinder gentler society who uses cell phones as communication device, not a replacement of their life.

I will be announcing winners every 25th of the month.  Get your pictures in with an explanation now and let's get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment