Tuesday, March 22, 2011

All the Smart People Have Left the Building


You know the old saying "if I had a quarter..." Well, I don't even want the money.  You can keep it! I just want people to put their cell phone on vibrate or silence ring when in public.  I absolutely find grown people who can't figure this out some pretty annoying pods. 

Oh, listen to my ring tone it so, well, awesome. No I don't want to listen to your, well, lame-ass ring tone. Some people think Reality TV shows are assume and still others think it is the most ludicrous tripe on TV, next to MTV, Commercials, and the Home Shopping junk. 

I know some of you like that stuff and it's OK, if you’re sitting in your home not bothering anyone.  Think of the noisy crap coming out of your cell phone as you hurry to shut, that stick in eye, up. (I don't know anyone who casually answers their cell phone that has a loud obnoxious ring tone).  You know the shit is lousy stupid, so why are you putting it out there for all to acknowledge what everyone already thinks about you.

Let's think a bit with that hat rack between that balding head, or hair hopping cranium, pushed up on top of your head.  The ring tome of your favorite country and western sanger, rap - gangster, rock drug head, or pop music flavor of the week, is pissing us off, so knock it off, and put your yapper on silence when in public.

Remember, just because no one isn't saying it to your face that you're a F##$ing dumba## doesn't mean you are escaping the vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment